Thursday 15 May 2014

Australian Young Lawyers Conference 2013

Last year I had the honour of presenting at the Australian Young Lawyers Conference directly after keynote speaker His Honour the Chief Justice de Jersey AC.

My seminar focused on the importance of young lawyers using social networking to increase their profile and marketing skills in the current market.  I provided a background to social networking, tips on how best to use your time online and gave an overview of the ethical obligations as outlined by the QLS.

Thank you to the team at Queensland Young Lawyers who organised this Conference and for inviting me to present.



Date:
September 2013

Source:
http://qyl.wildapricot.org/Default.aspx?pageId=1698372

3 comments:

  1. I know your expertise on this. I must say we should have an online discussion on this. Writing only comments will close the discussion straight away! And will restrict the benefits from this information.
    Lawyer Wills And Estates

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be glad if all WebPages provided such type of best articles.
    www.ohioduidude.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The problem is that you provide may be worth our time and also effort.
    appleton

    ReplyDelete