Tuesday 29 March 2016

Gender equality improves in legal fraternity

I have always maintained that any improvement to gender parity and inequality issues will come through men taking the lead and becoming a role model to our younger generation.

It was great to talk to Brisbane Legal about the WLAQ Inter-Professional Evening and give my views on gender equality in the legal profession.

The full article can be found here.

Thank you again to the women I work with at MinterEllison for supporting me in organsing the event and coming along.




Andre Cois Photography
 

10 comments:

  1. I do not have huge amount of bank balance so I never thought that I’ll be able to pay my bills besides of my paychecks but thanks to which help me to avoid bankruptcy! http://www.bolgerlaw.com/traffic-attorney-fairfax-va/reckless-driving-lawyer/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. This is very nice one and gives indepth information. Thanks for this nice article.
    Probate Attorney

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is the difference between Civil and Criminal court cases ...
    search public records online

    ReplyDelete
  4. Appreciate you guys you are doing a really terrific job.
    law

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your articles are actually inclusive signified out of respectively theme.
    www.ohioduidude.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Having seen your blogs, I really enjoyed going through them.
    click for more info

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd be trampled if all sites gave articles like these awesome articles.
    divorce attorney appleton wi

    ReplyDelete
  8. You get to know about the latest legal claims, insurance policies and laws. visit our site to know detailed information that you need to know about any sort of insurance policies like car, home, life etc. and law firms.

    For more details please visit https://structuredsettlementquick.blogspot.com here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Very Nice post Such a great useful information thanks for sharing Pregabalin 300 MG Capsule

    ReplyDelete