Friday 6 November 2015

WLAQ Awards honours Queensland Women

The past few months have been very busy.  I am glad that everyone enjoyed the WLAQ 37th Annual Awards, and was very pleased that the Attorney-General accepted our invitation to attend.

This would have to be one of my favourite events to have organised for WLAQ and our pictures are available on our Facebook Page.

Our sponsor for the Woman Lawyer of the Year Award was UQ School of Law.  I am grateful that they were able to assist with the event again this year and thank them for their coverage in this article

Thank you to Georgie Dent for agreeing to be the Keynote Speaker - the best friendships really are formed on Twitter.  I must also express my delight at Leneen Forde AC suggesting we have a 'selfie'!



6 comments:

  1. IS THERE ANY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LAWYER AND ATTORNEY?
    Dui lawyer Arlington Va

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think most people would agree with your article. I am going to bookmark this web site so I can come back and read more articles. Keep up the good work!
    truck wreck attorney

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your post. This post really awesome and very helpful to me. Please keep posting good contents. Thank you.
    Work at Best Chicago mesothelioma lawyer Corp.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm confident that once you read this again you come to read these articles and blogs.
    www.ohioduidude.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You hit realize out of the most other topics.
    http://ohioduidude.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice answers in replace of the question with real point of view and explaining about that.
    Divorce Attorney

    ReplyDelete